Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems around resize buttons after 3.6.8 upgrade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems around resize buttons after 3.6.8 upgrade.

Hi

A user of my message board sent me this image after i did the 3.6.8 upgrade today. I see the error to in my Opera web browser except i don't have that other icon next to the resize buttons.

Basically the resize buttons are falling outside of the box.

Could this be something i've forgotten to update in the templates? To tell you the truth the most confusing part of running vb for me has always been the updating of templates after each upgrade. I still don't understand what it's all about, not even after i read the swedish translation in my admincp.

I do not use the default theme, i use Element, perhaps this is why i find the templates so confusing. Which template are you talking about, which template is being updated, i have a lot of questions.
    Attached Files

You need to make sure that you have reverted all templates highlighted in your admincp. You may need to ask the author of your style for an updated version for 3.6.8
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Actually i just installed a new version of our Element style after the upgrade. They had come out with a new version specifically for 3.6.8.

The problem is that i don't understand what i need to do in admincp. I have a list of 118 updated templates and i have bad experience with this because the last time we did anything in here we had to reinstall the whole style. It broke everything trying to mess around in there so we just don't do it anymore.

But if i have installed a brand new style version and selected it to be used, you would think there would be no problems.

Edit: This is solved now, i had forgotten to go into the settings and actually change the current style being used.
      Last edited by swehack; Fri 3 Aug '07, 12:58am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X