Heelp! OMFG URGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heelp! OMFG URGENT

Someone else knows my Customer Password and User name, how do I change it, I swear to god, if I loose my vBulletin Licence, I will Reverse my Payment from PayPal.

how do you know this ? They would had to of gotten it from u.
    -- Web Developer for hire
    ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Yes, this person refused my payment. So he's going to steal it...

Comment

Go into your members' area and from the left menu select 'Contact Us', and issue a new support ticket. After verifying you're the owner of the account we can generate a new customer login/pass.

Comment

Okay thanks, I assume you can view my IP Address? Because there's this other guy trying to impersonate as me.

Comment

As Floris stated, you should contact Jelsoft so they can handle the issue appropriately.
            The Relationship Forum
            The Relationship Forum is the best online forum for getting advice and help about romantic and non-romantic relationships, dating and marriage advice, and love.

Comment

lmao call the internet police.... quick....
              www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X