Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Text area has shrunk as smilies take over!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@zanack
    could you tell me which vars did you changed ?
    Thanks

Comment

I changed the StyleVars for each style I have. Admin CP - Styles and Templates - use the drop down box for StyleVars. I changed the Form Width and Message Area Width .... both to 1000px. This worked for me.

You probably won't need to do this now because I've just noticed a fix for this has been produced. Check out the Announcements section.

Good luck!

Comment

There is an update in the 3.6.8 release thread that resolves issue with a change to the edit_toolbar_on template. You can download the updated package from your member's area.

Read this post for more information:
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...28#post1399028
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

All done and I'm delighted! Thanks guys!

Comment

I up loaded the fixed files.

admincp/modlog.php
            includes/functions.php
            install/vbulletin-style.xml

This made the text area way too big and the smilie box was off the frame, so I did what zanack suggested and played around with the Message Area Width in stylevar.
            I changed it from 540px to 450px in all my skins and it worked perfectly.
            Now my problem is with the IP banning window in banning options.
            It's too narrow and when I hit the enlarge button, it just gets longer.
            Where do I adjust this?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X