X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting vBulletin Support.

We strongly recommend to not turn on HTML in posts. This is a security risk. People can insert malicious HTML code and steal cookies and/or do worse. We recommend to use custom BBCode instead to keep control over this.

That said, what you want is the Enhanced Editor. vBulletin 3.6 offers this. Go through your Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > and set it to use the WYSYWYG (what you see is what you get) editor. You can also go to your UserCP on the forum > Options > and select this to be your default editor once it is turned on in the global options of vBulletin.

All the best,

Leave a comment:

• CTC
    started a topic HTML in post

HTML in post

when i copy a page of information that is made in HTML the code is shown on the post as well as the infomation.
    Is there a way to just show the information without all the other code.
    FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'] TEST [/font]

By the way i have HTML turned on for that forum, yet it still shows that code.

When i go into the forum manager and go to that category and also allow HTML.
    After i try to post the html in the post the site crashes.

Basically someone has sent me a HTML email, i am copying that information and pasting it into the post.

any ideas?

many thanks in advance CTC
    Last edited by CTC; Tue 24 Jul '07, 6:39pm.