Urgent - Users appearing in forum frontpage but not registered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Users appearing in forum frontpage but not registered

I have several spam or telemarketers registering in the board. They are not confiriming their emails after initial registration. In other words they are a part of the group "Users awaiting Email COnfirmation" and they are still not a part of the "registered users" group. The problem is the Vbulletin still displays there names as new members or as active online members. How do I prevent this?

Please review the attached image. The users shown by the arrows in the screen snapshot particularly Badgirl, Kelymasu, Anaxeonus are not registered users. I want the forum not to display these names or any names or members still awaiting email confirmation or are not registered users. How would I do this?

I cannot seem to include the attachment. My forum url is www.omdur.com/board

Please help?
    Ali
    Last edited by aibrahim; Thu 12th Jul '07, 12:38am.

There is no way, as I can find in the ACP, to remove the Users Awaiting Confirmation from who is online.

- Pc1203

Comment

Hiding the users who are not in the registered users group from the newest members or the online users will require a modification. You will need to ask for help with this at vBulletin.org
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X