Image attacment problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image attacment problems

Hi some of our members are having problems with attachments they can add attachments using their settings on one machine, but if they use their same settings on another machine they cannot, what could the problem be. Version 3.6.4.

It has been bought to my attention that they are getting this message

vBulletin Message
    XXXXXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

My immediate thought is it is user permissions but then why would it be computer specific or am I missing something?

Comment

We have just figured out that if the users use the post reply button the images can be attached. If they use go advanced then that is where they have problems. We just need to find out why that is.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X