Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove columns from the search results page

hello,

i am looking to remove the "last post" and "forum" columns from my search results page. any idea how i can do this? i've been having trouble figuring it out.
    A revenue-sharing guitar learning community. Learn with us, and earn with us!

I hope you are referring to 'Simular Threads'

# find template(s): showthread_similarthreadbit, showthread_similarthreads
    # search and remove from selected template(s)
    # change alt classes accordingly
    Code:
    	<tr>
    		<td class="tcat" width="100%" colspan="5">
    			<a style="float:$stylevar[right]" href="#top"
    Code:
    <tr class="thead" align="center">
    	<td class="thead" width="40%">$vbphrase[thread]</td>
    	<td class="thead" width="15%" nowrap="nowrap">$vbphrase[thread_starter]</td>
    	<td class="thead" width="20%">$vbphrase[forum]</td>
    	<td class="thead" width="5%">$vbphrase[replies]</td>
    	<td class="thead" width="20%">$vbphrase[last_post]</td>
    </tr>
    Code:
    	<td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="smallfont">$simthread[postusername]</span></td>
    	<td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="smallfont">$simthread[forumtitle]</span></td>
    	<td class="alt2" align="center"><span class="smallfont">$simthread[replycount]</span></td>
    	<td class="alt1" align="$stylevar[right]"><span class="smallfont">$simthread[lastreplydate] <span class="time">$simthread[lastreplytime]</span></span></td>
    </tr>
    For more custom styling, please vist www.vBulletin.org Design and Graphics Discussions

Comment

i was actually referring to the search results page (here is a sample search results page i am referring to). how can i remove the "last post" and "forum" columns from that page? i could not seem to find the template edits that can make that happen.
      A revenue-sharing guitar learning community. Learn with us, and earn with us!

Comment

I do not think you can just collapse those columns in search field alone or maybe you can with <if><else />, otherwise you will see those columns gone in template: threadbit (forumdisplay / thread list)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X