No announcement yet.
Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] email

hi, im wondering how i go about making a [email protected] e-mail on my site, like i dont get how it works like if someone e-mails me in the forum does it get redirected or something? to my real e-mail?
    Teen Forums | Chloe Moretz | Teen Celebrity

This is a service your hosting provider offers, not vBulletin.

Basically you go into your control panel, and add a new pop3 account or an email redirect. And then either set an account for it, or your email to redirect it to.

Comment

thanks so my Webmaster's Email can be anything like [email protected]?

Comment

ok i just cant get this work
        i have set:

SMTP Host
        SMTP Username
        SMTP Password

and put [email protected] as my e-mail.

what have i forgot please?

Comment

do i do this in my admin cp or ftp panel?

Comment

I just use my msn account and you can contact your host to figure out what is your email account. It will eat up bandwidth if you choose to have it setup in such a way.

Comment

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

We're not a hosting company, we don't offer you email. vBulletin can use email. Please buy a license, or set yourself up for priority support.

Comment

Working...
              X