v3.6.4 - Moderator Somehow Moved/Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v3.6.4 - Moderator Somehow Moved/Closed

Mmmm, I'm really struggling on how to type this to where I don't confuse anyone more than I am.....

I have a Moderator who somehow used the Moderator tools to move and or close threads and we are trying to undo this.

It's really strange....because when you click on the forum, it shows that every one of the threads are Moved. When you click on the 'manage' link, it shows that the threads are Closed. When I click on the thread itself, I'm not being redirected to a different category or forum.

I'm really confused....

Here is the category/forum I'm refering to:

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/forums/...splay.php?f=16

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

The threads prefixed with moved are just an idle-redirect link to the new location of the thread. If you follow the thread they will show up in a different (sub) forum then where they are linked with Moved: prefixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      The threads prefixed with moved are just an idle-redirect link to the new location of the thread. If you follow the thread they will show up in a different (sub) forum then where they are linked with Moved: prefixed.
      Right, that's what I mentioned above....if I follow the thread....it keeps me in the same forum.....so it appears that the thread was never moved.

Floris, please click the link I provided above.

Thank you for any follow-on assistance with this.

Comment

This should not happen with a default vBulletin setup. Seeing your forum with a full handful of modifications I recommend to trace back which one might cause these problems.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X