Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Currently Active Users on vBulletin Custom Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently Active Users on vBulletin Custom Page?

I have few VB custom pages on my board and wanted to see currently active users on custom page.
    This is the code i use for custom Page
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=197563

Also i want to see custom Page in users location in Who's Online.

any idea how to do it?

Since this requires custom coding you need to ask over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You could see how vB's index.php does it.

Comment

Take a look at this thread here: "4 post"

And when you look for the code in the functions_online.php file, you'll notice were your told to add your code in two places, there are accually now two hooks there to use. So this can be hooked in using a plug-in, rather than manual edits on that php file liike you used to have to do in the 3.0 series.

http://www.vbadvanced.com/forum/show...nown+locations

Comment

Thanks everyone for help.

@ MRGTB
          I didn't get how to use as plug in, can u please tell me bit more, thanks

Comment

Tell me which php files you want hooks creating for, ie the name of the php files and were they are located exactly in your forums folder. /forum/new.php for example. And I'll have a look tommorow at creating the plugins.

But I need to know the exact path for each one and the name of the php file

Comment

We do not provide support for this here. You need to ask at vbulletin.org.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X