Clicking a post from the forum index doesn't go to the newest post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking a post from the forum index doesn't go to the newest post

As an example if you go to my forum HaloBoards.com and click the recent post in a forum (example):

HB's Top 5 h2 players - Page 7 - Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 Videos and Forum

It doesn't go to the newest post, instead it only goes to the 57th post on page 6 instead of the latest post on page 7.

From the forum, it even shows that the most recent post was by one member, but clicking that post doesn't take you to anything that member even wrote.

I don't remember having this issue before installing vBSEO, so I assume that it is related to vBSEO. Any ideas?
    ChrisGuthrie.net - Forums and Blogging

The link is actually to the last unread post in that thread according to the user's record. So it goes to different locations for different users. It will take me to the first post in the thread because I don't have a record.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
      The link is actually to the last unread post in that thread according to the user's record. So it goes to different locations for different users. It will take me to the first post in the thread because I don't have a record.
      oh lol... I don't know why I would have forgotten that as I've been using vB for over two years now lol.

Thanks for the response though. (must have been a long day or something)
      ChrisGuthrie.net - Forums and Blogging

Comment

Working...
      X