No announcement yet.

Where can I edit $editor_height value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I edit $editor_height value?

I want to make my editor a little bit larger in height... but I can't find the variable $editor_height... Where is it?

I could just edit "<textarea name="message" id="{$editorid}_textarea" rows="10" cols="60" style="width:$stylevar[messagewidth]; height:{$editor_height}px..." in the templates, but I would want to edit that variable directly...

Thanks!

Its controlled by the code and the user. To increase the size for your personal use, click on the arrows in the upper-right corner.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I know, but I would like to increase the "default" height... Anyway, I find it in functions_editor.php:

"$editor_height = 100;"

I think I'll just edit the template, I don't like to edit PHPs....

I think there are a lot of variables about the editor wich are in external CSSs files or PHPs... It would be great to have a little more control over the Editor style... but thanks anyway!

Comment

Different heights would be used in different places though. The quick reply is not the same size as the quick edit nor the same size as the advanced editor. All of which use the same templates to build the editor.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X