Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moderate New Users works for me, but not my moderators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderate New Users works for me, but not my moderators?

Hi guys,

I have Moderate New Users set to on, with myself receiving an email when registration occurs, but I seem to be the only one (as an Admin) able to approve the New User registrations. Is there a way my Mods can help out here when I'm away for a while by approving new users so those new users can begin posting right away?

I have moderate new users on just to ask a couple of registration questions to prove they're real people and not spammers, so would prefer to keep this moderate new users set to yes. But I can't approve them all personally, and I shouldn't have to make more Admins I hope.

Also, in addition to mods being able to review new user registrations and approve them, can I set mods to get emails in addition to me when new users register? Or would I have to set up a special mailing list email or something on my own?

Thanks!

--Justin

You would have to make them administrators with permission to edit users.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Ouch... ok.. good to know.. Guess I'll have to be more attentive via an iPhone or something when out and about.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X