Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Stats

Hi,

I just noticed when I view stats for new posts, user activity, registrations, etc. that some days in June are missing. My forum has not been offline and I have made no changes to MySQL or PHP anything. I am running VBulletin version 3.65 with all security patches.

It just started in June. Notice that June 5,6 and 7th are missing and 9th, as well as 11th thru 17th, 18th thru 22nd, and 25th and 26th. The month of May and prior months are fine.

See the attachment for "new posts" from May 17th thru June 27th. Any ideas how to fix this?
    Attached Files

Anyone have any ideas on this? Or should I open a ticket?

Comment

From the information provided we wouldn't be able to determine why this is. You can rebuild statistics under Maintenance -> Update Counters but it has other consequences.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
        From the information provided we wouldn't be able to determine why this is. You can rebuild statistics under Maintenance -> Update Counters but it has other consequences.
        Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I am concerned about this statement in the Maintenance > Update Counters > Rebuild Statistics box:
        "Rebuilding statistics will cause the loss of the total forum view and active users data."

What is the total forum view data and where is it displayed?
        What is the active users data and where is it displayed?

Comment

Active users are shown in the What's Going On box. It is the number of users who have visited in the last XX days. XX is set by you in the vBulletin Options.

Only thing I can think about for views are the views listed for each thread.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Working...
          X