Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Idiot Requires alot of help

Well where do I start

I have attempted many times to do some basic stuff and also read many many posts to no avail.

I am a complete idiot with webstuff so if anyone minds sparing the time to explain in basics how to do the things I am after that would be appreciated

First off

I would like it so that when people arrive at my site they get a welcome message explaining they need to register to see all options. If they click ok to carry on I would like them to see a certain section only where unregistered people can post sales questions with no need to signup

I would like birthday e-mails to be sent out also

Welcome e-mails after people register (think I have that one though as there have been many posts about it here) (found welcome pm's also which I will use)

After reading so many posts from people who have a clue unlike me its made my head hurt so I'll leave it at that for now (my next question was aobut adding mods but I have a feeling I need to be at another forum for that)

Thanks and at the same time sorry

I would like it so that when people arrive at my site they get a welcome message explaining they need to register to see all options. If they click ok to carry on I would like them to see a certain section only where unregistered people can post sales questions with no need to signup
    The registration notice is already there by default. Log out and you will see it.

To change who can see a forum and cant go to Forums & Moderators >> Forum Permissions

Welcome e-mails after people register (think I have that one though as there have been many posts about it here) (found welcome pm's also which I will use)
    Same spot where welcome PM's are found.

Comment

No box shows up when I click on the forums as unregistered explaining about registering

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X