Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to view members profiles - DB Error

Hi,

Im really hoping someone is able to help. Whenever I go to click on a members name, it comes up with this error:

Database error in vBulletin 3.6.7:
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT pf.profilefieldid, pf.profilefieldcategoryid, pf.required, pf.type, pf.data, pf.def, pf.height
    FROM profilefield AS pf
    LEFT JOIN profilefieldcategory AS pfc ON(pfc.profilefieldcategoryid = pf.profilefieldcategoryid)
    WHERE pf.form = 0
    ORDER BY pfc.displayorder, pf.displayorder;
    MySQL Error : Unknown column 'pf.profilefieldcategoryid' in 'field list'
    Error Number : 1054
    Date : Sunday, June 24th 2007 @ 04:21:41 AM
    Script : http://www.simalert.com/forums/membe...stposter&f=150
    Referrer : http://www.simalert.com/forums/
    IP Address : 80.4.20.44
    Username : powerful_rogue
    Classname : vB_Database
    This is a copy of my profilefieldcategory:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS profilefieldcategory;
    CREATE TABLE `profilefieldcategory` (
    `profilefieldcategoryid` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
    `displayorder` smallint(6) NOT NULL default '0',
    PRIMARY KEY (`profilefieldcategoryid`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

### VBULLETIN DATABASE DUMP COMPLETED ###
    I was on VB 3.6.3 and just imported everything over to 3.6.7 - However for some reason im getting this error.

Can any help at all please.

Ive also had a look through to see what this "field list" is - but i have no entry on the DB

Comment

This error means that you did not upload all the 3.6.7 files or you have an add-on that is asking for a field that does not exist in 3.6.7 (profilefieldcategory).

Reupload all the original vB 3.6.7 non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Then if you still have this problem, disable your plugins.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply. I carried out those options but without any success. I also checked the pluggins and it said none were installed.

All I want to import across from the old forum is The user list, reputations, threads and posts.

Could it be that ive carried across an extra part of the database that could be causing the error? What parts of the database should I be carrying across if the above is all i require?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

I guarantee you that if you follow the instruction I gave correcly, you will not get that error. Please try again.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I had this same issue and found this thread.
            I'm running 100% now but have a question.
            I had to disable the plug-in for extra profile field and my Zoints profile system to complete the upgrade and need to know do I need to re-install both profile options or can I simply re-able them?

Comment

You need to ask about that over at vbulletin.org. Also for future reference, please start your own thread. Thanks.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X