Age setting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age setting?

New question. I want to create a private adult usergroup that the member can just subscribe to via the user cp. Is there a way to make them enter their birthday?

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Profile Options -> Require Date of Birth
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks for the fast response!

Comment

Shoot new problem. I set up the user group and made it joinable, but how do I make it so it has to be approved?

Comment

Assign a Group Leader to that group. Then all requests will need to be approved by the GL which they can do in thier User CP.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok I'm sorry to be such a pain. I just want to make this is setup right to try and lessen the questions we will have when we launch.

The group leader just approves the new people right? I would still need to assign a moderator to that forum right? The group leader doesn't do anything else right?

Comment

Yes, that's correct.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

great thank I really appreciate the fast service since I have people online helping me testing things!

Comment

Thank you for the kind feedback, we're here to help so don't feel shy asking questions. Good luck with your community and customizing it to your preference.

Comment

Working...
                  X