Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Moderator

Quick question....

I have regional forums on my board that I have created a calendar for each region and assigned a member from each section to be a moderator of the calendar for their section (for local events, etc...). I only want one user from each region to be allowed to add events to the calendars.

I have permissions set so that registered users cannot post events, only view other's events.

Does making someone a Calendar Moderator give them the ability to post events if they belong to a usergroup that does not allow it? Or I am going to have to create another usergroup to add them to so they can post events while others cannot?

I made someone who was a regular user a calendar mod and they cannot post events, so I guess I'm kinda answering my own question. Would a second usergroup be the way to go? What if my user belongs to multiple usergroups already?

Thanks.

I think you did answer your own question, and multiple usergroups shouldn't matter. The moderator permission for his or her calendar will be the one that counts. That yes will override the no on the other usergroups.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X