Select Default Vb Skin By Querrie Comand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Select Default Vb Skin By Querrie Comand

i am having problems with my skin an i cant access non of the pages on my vb and its a problem on my templates sql ...and a want to know if there is a way to change it to defaul by a command or by adding something somewere thank you

We can't provide support for custom queries. You can set the default style from the admin cp > vb options > style options

Comment

i cant access admincp i get a blank page

Comment

Upload tools.php from the vb .zip file (do not upload folder is where its located) to your admincp and run it

Rebuild the style from there.

If that doesn't wwork, revert to a backup from before you manually changed the database

Comment

well ... tools.php still blank ....and the other i dont have a old backup
          thank you for helping

Comment

Can you explain what you were doing that caused this? Because obviously your database is broken.

First, reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Now check again.

Do you still have the same problem?

Comment

will try thank you

brb with results

Comment

Working...
              X