Antivirus have found in:
    vbulletin_3-6-7_PL1_0000000.zip

Virus: win32.HLLM.Graz
    Path: admincp/plugin.php

hmmm

www.drweb.com
    ---
    Russia - Spb.

Could they actually say which code is causing it? Because our .zip files are clean. This is what we call a false positive. The .zip files we offer are not containing a virus.

Comment

Tried at http://virusscan.jotti.org/ ?
      Cause I won't believe VB will distribute virussess : -).
      http://www.nucia.nl/forum/
      The best way to kill malware; is to kill it together.

Comment

Very likely to be a false positive. I think I had the same problem with another well known anti-virus scanner. This was sometime ago though and a different virus identified.

Thanks for posting though and letting us know. It's always good to throw caution to the wind with these things.

I would report it to the software company and see what they get back to you with. They may have to work closely with Jelsoft to resolve this.
        Best Regards,

Matthew M (matius4)

Comment

Unfortunately anything I can not tell in more detail, as the antivirus does not give the detailed information. Probably your code is similar to a code of this virus. I shall try to contact support of an antivirus and to ask them to analyse a situation.
          ---
          Russia - Spb.

Comment

Upload your files? Do not do that if you do not know if they actually store them. They seem to add some password to them, but then it is your files. I would listen to what Floris says in his post.

I ran my older download and a new one a few minutes ago though 3 virus scanners and was checked clean. My virus scanner would not let me download anything without seeing what it is inside.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X