Restore Database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore Database

Hi, How do i restore my Database i have change my database.. Now i have to restore it how do i do??

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...ce_ssh_restore

Comment

I try to uploade the file in phpmyadmin but i get this error???

ERROR: Okänd interpunktion i sträng @ 306STR: ==SQL: eNodjkFOg0AYRknqwszaA3yLLpkp808hdXYEJ7UpBcrU6pZGrCSICLZpr+KpXHgCTyJ1++Xle8/keZprRBIRITaJBkFB+sxuhnnEWLS1GuPFs0b/UbdF15edqKudaF9b9wgSNAN5nj/x1EQSpNJ+oGmKuny7hTm1GLPV2a5jjamQgiSv3/fsweZIrYtwbpKNi60ZVI9Vg4VBIDyWrcIhQwSC+F25q4qGq77o9qVi2X12od3UXv6UkB4nibhqDicWh8l8iDzyw+cL n7F/Z7YcXd04jnPtLL++g1/79PMHXXQ9zg==
      SQL-fråga:
      eNodjkFOg0AYRknqwszaA3yLLpkp808hdXYEJ7UpBcrU6pZGrCSICLZpr+KpXHgCTyJ1++Xle8/k eZprRBIRITaJBkFB+sxuhnnEWLS1GuPFs0b/UbdF15edqKudaF9b9wgSNAN5nj/x1EQSpNJ+oGmK uny7hTm1GLPV2a5jjamQgiSv3/fsweZIrYtwbpKNi60ZVI9Vg4VBIDyWrcIhQwSC+F25q4qGq77o 9qVi2X12od3UXv6UkB4nibhqDicWh8l8iDzyw+cLn7F/Z7YcXd04jnPtLL++g1/79PMHXXQ9zg==

MySQL sa:
      #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'eNodjkFOg0AYRknqwszaA3yLLpkp808hdXYEJ7UpBcrU6pZGrCSICLZpr+KpXHgC
      PLZ HELP ME!!

Comment

It seems that you're trying to upload a zip-file or gz-file.

Mark off the relevant tick-box in phpmyadmin and try again.

edit: Hmm, seems that phpmyadmin is able to determine the compression of the file itself. At least mine is.
        Last edited by chran; Sat 16 Jun '07, 11:59pm. Reason: no tick-box?

Comment

i did upload the .zip file and choose Autodetect and utf8. Thats when the Error comes up.. And if i try to upload the file Unzipped the .txt file it comes up a white screen?

What am im doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Correadde View Post
            What am im doing wrong?
            It looks like you are trying to restore via phpmyadmin.

Use SSH to restore your database.

Comment

I did it But all the uploaded Pics/avatars disseperd how can i restore this?

Comment

Where were they stored?
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Eeh.. I dont know

Comment

Do you have access the tthe old db and forums? If so, check.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did an Backup on my old DB and deleted it? I made a new DB and restored it? Where do the Pics use to be stored? I havent change anything?

Comment

By defgault they should be in the database, but if thewy were then you should not be having this problem. So either you had these stored in the file system, or your backup and restore were not done correctly.

Unfortunatley if you do not have the old data and site, there is not much that can be done to fix this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thank you.. I imported the file again and it works

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X