How to change Announcement Color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change Announcement Color?

How can I change the background of the cell that holds an Announcement?

Yes; try editing this:
    Admin CP > Style Manager > <<>> > Announcements_Templates\announcement
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

Could you be more specific? I added the following:

style="background-color:CCFFFF"

to the table definition here:

<table class="tborder" cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="$stylevar[cellspacing]" border="0" width="100%" align="center" style="background-color:CCFFFF" style="border-bottom-width: 0px">

This had no effect. Where do I need to edit this template?

Comment

Where exactly are you trying to change? Can you please provide a screenshot and doodle over top letting me know exactly where? Because all I can tell you is that it'd be in that template [assuming my understandings are correct], and I cannot tell you exactly where if I don't know where you'd want to edit.

Thanks!
        Best Regards,
        Andy Huang

Comment

Actually, I found the answer on the Vbulletin.org board. The template that needs to be changed is the "threadbit announcement" template and not the "announcement" template.

The best way to make your forum announcements stand out is to change the color of the background.

This template adjustment, hard codes the change to your template, making it more efficient when loading the page.

Note: Background colours may need to be different, depending on the style colour you are using. You can achieve this by modifiying the template in each style.

Open "threadbit announcement" from within the threadbit templates.

Find:
          Code:
          <td class="alt2" colspan="$announcecolspan">
          replace class="alt2" with:
          Code:
          bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
          where FFFFFF is equal to the html color code you wish to use.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X