Admin CP stats incorrect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin CP stats incorrect

Having just upgraded to 3.6.7 from 2.3 I was very impressed at the stat snapshot in the Admin CP...

Unique Members Today
    New Threads Today
    New Users Today

However they don't seem to be updating correctly now. For example Unique Members is showing 45 but I've had 150 members on concurrently at one stage. New Posts is 15 when there has been many hundred.

The only thing that has happened from when I think they were fine (ie they seemed to be incrementing quite rapidly as I'd expect) and now is I noticed the time on my board was incorrect and this was due to the server being incorrect. When this was changed, the date was changed my mistake to (12th July instead of 12th June) but this was changed back after 10 mins or so when I noticed!

Any ideas?

They only update every 24 hours. If the time was messed up on the server, it could have inserted the incorrect time on the scheduled task. Go into your Scheduled Task Manager and run each one manually to reset the time of their last run.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X