Some threads in one forum invisible to some users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some threads in one forum invisible to some users

I have an imported board with about 20 forums. In one particular forum only, only one of the imported threads is visible to normal registered members and unregistered public. (As mod/admin I have always seen all threads and didn't notice the problem)

A registered user can start a new thread in that forum, but then he is the only one that can see the thread.

Funny thing is, when I log out as admin and login again as a normal member, I can start a thread and view it. But, if I log out as that user, that thread is still visible to me (as public now) and to nobody else! (except admin of course).

Is this a candidate for a support ticket?

Back with a red face....

Did open a support ticket and Colin promptly pointed out that the particular offending forum was set to show threads active on last day. As simple as that!

After the Discusware import, ALL the forums had the last day setting, and I changed them one-by-one, obviously missing that one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X