Change user groups based on time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change user groups based on time?

I am using the vB default ‘Registered Users’ as my main user group. I have a select group of individuals that serve as council members within the organization the forum supports. I have created a group called ‘Council’ for these individuals.
    The term of service for council members is one year. What I would like to do set vB up so that at the end of one year, the people in the council group will automatically revert back to registered users. How would I accomplish this?

Also, this past year I used the Council group as a secondary group with Registered as primary. Should I be doing this differently?

Thanks for any help with this.

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at vBulletin.org.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X