Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peterska2
    replied
    If you want to display the actual rep points in the profile too, you can add this to your postbit template where you want it to be displayed

Code:
    <div class="smallfont">$vbphrase[reputation]: $post[reputation]</div>

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    Please read the reputation part of the manual; rep power and reputation points are different things and should never be equal. The above described is actually normal beheavour.

Leave a comment:

• dirty
    replied
    I dont want a currency related system, all im askin for is this..
    say i joined a site and it gave me 10 points for joining, i then lol at a great post some one made so because i have 10 points i gave that person 10 points and a nice comment, so now that person has 20 points 10 from me and 10 for joinin and so on, im fed up with my members wondering why they have like 150 rep power points but in there profile they have more than 300!
    this is mine
    424 point(s) total

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    I don't believe there is a built in function that does what you described in phpBB. All currency related functions are addons as far as I'm aware of; and there are several of those available on vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• dirty
    replied
    Isnt there away to do it like the phpbb forums?

Leave a comment:

• Andy Huang
    replied
    That would be some sort of currency system instead of reputation. Reputation does not 'deduct' your point when you give reputation points, for example. Your best bet would be to look on vbulletin.org for something that can achieve the effect for you.

Leave a comment:

• dirty
    started a topic Reps

Reps

Ok so im not realy that new here but still a thicko when it comes to the rep points, can it be that when a person gives you 100 points you get them points and then you have 100 points to give or share with somone else, none of that how long you have been on the site stuff and how many posts, just simple you join the forums and you get 100 reps for joinin, i hope somone understands all this sorry if you can't
    x