Missing Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Text

I am having a problem getting a certain area of text to show up. At the very bottom of my home page, and forum, I have a google advert, then below this I had text, such as a disclaimer, which, up until yesterday worked OK.

The only additional thing I have done is put adverts under my navigation bar.

The text is

<p><div align="center" class="smallfont">
    Disclaimer: VWAudi Forum is an "independant enthusiast website", and is in no way related to any of the Worldwide Volkswagen & Audi group of companies. For upto date information on any of there vehicles, please visit the <a href=http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=152>official websites.</a> Any comments made throughout this website, are the views of the respective poster, and in no way represent the views of the VWAudi Forum Adninistration, or the worldwide Volkswagen & Audi Group of companies.</p>

<p><div align="center" class="smallfont">Copyright: Images used on this website by the Administration are "Copyright" of Volkswagen GB, Volkswagen AG (Germany), Audi GB, Audi AG (Germany), Volkswagen Motorsport GB, Volkswagen Motorsport AG (Germany), Audi Motorsport AG (Germany), and Volkswagen Racing GB. No image can be replicated by anyone WITHOUT the relevent Companies written permission.</strong></p>

<p><div align="center" class="smallfont">All trademarks and copyrights remain property of their respective owners.</strong></p>

<p><div align="center" class="smallfont"><b>PLEASE NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OFFENDERS WILL BE MODERATED OR EVEN BANNED.</b> </strong></div></P>

<p><div align="center" class="smallfont">This website and forum are best viewed at a minimum resolution of 1024 by 768.</strong></p>

I have tried to use a new template, using no parent style, but it still does not show up.

Now before I get a backup from Friday, and reinstall, can you assist in why this will not show up?

See what I mean here.. www.vwaudiforum.co.uk

STu

Update

If you look now, I have moved the above code above the bottom bar, and it looks like it works OK

If I move the Google adds above the bar, it disappears again along with the bottom bar

Comment

This means that the problem is with the google code that you are using. You will need to ensure that this is correct and complete.
      Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

Thanks for the help, seem as though I have sorted it now. It looks like the </script> was missing from the end of the google advert text

Stu

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X