Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I put a banner on the right column of my forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emre Goren
    replied
    Thanks a lot

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    What you said indicated that you have got a side column on your forum already and wanted to add additional contents to this.

To create a column, instructions can be found here
    How To Add A Left Or Right Column

Put the code for your banner where it says 'Your content here'.

Leave a comment:

• Emre Goren
    replied
    thanks for your reply but I am not satisfied with your answer , all I need to put an image on the right side of the main frame..why do I need to ask how it was created? I am asking which php or html code to put in my template (and which section also)

btw that screen cap is my forum , I placed two banner placement marks in Photoshop , to tell my problem..I want to place my banners as I placed on that image , I hope I could tell this at last...
    Last edited by Emre Goren; Mon 11 Jun '07, 12:13pm.

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    Editing this depends entirely on how it was created. There are so many different methods for creating a side column that you need to ask the author of the instructions that you used to create it.

Leave a comment:

• Emre Goren
    replied
    here is the screen cap of the stuff I mention..

I did a lot of self learning and did most of the stuff for my forum but I am stucked at this thing..All I need is to fix my banners (image or swf) just as on the image..I need to paste my banner code without breaking the sizes of my fixed forum style..and I dont know where to paste them..

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    This depends on which instructions you used to create your right column. here are a number of different methods around and they alll do this in different ways. If you have used a modification then you will need to post in the support thread for that modification.

Leave a comment:

• How can I put a banner on the right column of my forum?

Hello , I wonder how can I put my banner code on the right column..Can you tell me which template section to edit and codes to fix the banner on the right..

Thanks in advance..
Working...
X