AOL user not staying logged in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOL user not staying logged in.

I have a member who uses AOL and they are having trouble staying logged in. AOL is his ISP....I asked him to use IE and he has the same problem. I know its because AOL changes IP addresses with each click but how do I fix it so he stays logged in?
    Golf Carts | Lifted Golf Carts | Used Golf Carts | Golf Cart Accessories

There is Scotts login script around the forums somewere, if I see it I'll post it here.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by NashTax View Post
      There is Scotts login script around the forums somewere, if I see it I'll post it here.

Cheers.
      I found the script.....and sent the guy a PM with the link and instructions. Hopefully this will take care of his problem.
      Golf Carts | Lifted Golf Carts | Used Golf Carts | Golf Cart Accessories

Comment

Tell him to click on the 'Remember me' box when they login. This will keep him logged in as long as he is not blocking cookies, assuming of course you have no modifications that broke this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X