Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with 3.6.1

Ok, I do have a few table problems.

I tried a repair/optimize on my main messageboard (www.texasracingscene.com) and I came up with this error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 90 seconds exceeded in
    E:\wwwroot\texasracingscene.com\TRS\includes\class_core.php on line 354

This was on top of my 1016 & 1030 errors which disabled forum browsing, posting, checking PMs, and accessing the user panel.

The following tables are damaged:

vb3_attachmentCheckWarning: Table is marked as crashed and last repair failedvb3_attachmentCheckWarning: Size of indexfile is: 284672 Should be: 16384vb3_attachmentCheckError: Found 124 keys of 123vb3_attachmentCheckError: Corruptvb3_attachment

vb3_pmtextCheckWarning: Table is marked as crashed and last repair failedvb3_pmtextCheckWarning: Size of indexfile is: 1180672 Should be: 573440vb3_pmtextCheckError: Found 23466 keys of 23465vb3_pmtextCheckError: Corrupt

vb3_postCheckWarning: Table is marked as crashed and last repair failedvb3_postCheckWarning: Size of indexfile is: 22650880 Should be: 2356224vb3_postCheckError: Found 53042 keys of 53041vb3_postCheckError: Corrupt

There are more tables that are affected by I can't get to them because of the fatal error. What can I do?

nm, same problem as before.

Db crashed, need root level user to fix database or restore.

Comment

If you get timeouts even when selecting only a single table, then you will need to contact your host and request they repair it from the commandline.

If your database keeps corrupting, then you should also contact your host and ask them to look into the issue.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X