Center the Welcome to the vBulletin Admin Control Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center the Welcome to the vBulletin Admin Control Panel

In the Admin Control Panel the title "Welcome to the vBulletin Admin Control Panel" is way over to the right and that really annoys me. Everything else is centered. Is there any way to have that title to be centered? I tried adding html center tags into the phrase itself and it works, but then that tag is picked up as part of the phrase itself and I don't want that either. This may seem petty but it really does annoy me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That must be from a custon Admin CP sttyle because the default ones work fine. You need to fix the CSS for that style.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ref: Welcome to The......

I don't see how that could be causing it. I am using the original controlpanel.css file that was downloaded with the latest version and it has not been edited in any way whatsoever.

Comment

Post a picture. The default css files work fine.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Pic

Here's a pic of what I am referring to. Thanks for your help Steve.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ahhh, I was looking at the wrong one. That is normal. You will need to manually edit the CSS files for that admin style.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X