Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an easy way to customize forum colours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an easy way to customize forum colours?

Might sound like an odd question but I wanted to change the look of my forums a little and the style options seem a little advanced. I wondered if there was something a little easier for the not so code minded people such as myself.

I'm happy with the default theme layout and all I want to do is change the colour scheme a bit. I think it'd be great if vBulletin had an option where you could enter say 3-4 default colours that you want your style based around, and then it'd colourize your forum for you.

For example, the default forum seems to be based around white, light blue, medium blue and dark blue. All I want to do is change that to white, light grey, light green and dark green.

The whole process is probably far more complex then what I'm imagining in my head but I hope I'm making just a touch of sense. Is there currently anyway to just alter the colours in the main theme very easily?

Maybe this helps : http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...lor_maps_intro

Admin Control Panel > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > dropdown : Main CSS > here you can edit the classes.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X