• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query regarding banner

wht shd be proper size of banner?
    plz suggest me
    1024*200 is ok ?

and how to add it in my forum?i know abt logo only..
    plz guide me
    If U Think Ur Life Getting Necrosed,Ur Dreames Inflammed,Ur Thoughts Thrombosed,Then Try This Out.Spread D Neoplasia Of Love Around U.
    V.H.SHAH

A logo should be smaller than 760 pixels.

Comment

i'm talking abt banner..
      whole upper size covered with banner
      can u tell me how to add banner to my forum?

i think this is stupid ques. but i dont have idea
      If U Think Ur Life Getting Necrosed,Ur Dreames Inflammed,Ur Thoughts Thrombosed,Then Try This Out.Spread D Neoplasia Of Love Around U.
      V.H.SHAH

Comment

What Zachery said is correct and Banner / Logo is synonymous when you ask about the header.

It has to do with screen resolution '800x600' being still a more client side choice for viewing the internet. You can try making banner / logo with javascript that detects the viewer screen resolution and changes the banner / logo to another image that you created to fit properly on top of your forum.

Comment

so do i need to replace vbulletin_3_while file ?

well check this
          can u suggest which size i shd keep for this?
          Last edited by vitrag24; Fri 8th Jun '07, 12:29pm.
          V.H.SHAH

Comment

well i done with it
            thx 4 ur supports
            V.H.SHAH

Comment

Yes, replace 'vbulletin3_logo_white.gif' image path with your new banner / logo image name. You do not need to delete image from directory, just replace it what is shown default in your StyleVars > Image Paths > Title Image.
              forum etiquette
              well i done with it
              thx 4 ur supports
              Should respond in this manner.
              Thank you for your help, as I do not have the patients to wait for your answer right at this moment and will check in back later.

Comment

i have replaced simply radher then changing path
                well i know how to centre
                but some strange prb in my forum
                banner width is seeing more in firefox and less in ie7
                so difficulty in selecting size

i kept 750*135
                is it ok?
                and plz check my forum[as in my signature] showing diff wisth in firefox and ie7
                my users complained similar prb ..so no issue with my firefox only
                V.H.SHAH

Comment

forum etiquette Quote:
                  well i done with it
                  thx 4 ur supports
                  Should respond in this manner.
                  Quote:
                  Thank you for your help, as I do not have the patients to wait for your answer right at this moment and will check in back later.
                  well i havent been harsh..i just relpied and notified that i did that so one wont waste time to solve that prb
                  and even thxed you ppl
                  but got another query so replied now again

so i dont think any prb with it buddy
                  Last edited by vitrag24; Sat 9th Jun '07, 6:21am.
                  V.H.SHAH

Comment

Refresh your page and delete other image from your image folder.

forum etiquette
                    well i havent been harsh..i just relpied and notified that i did that so one wont waste time to solve that prb
                    and even thxed you ppl
                    but got another query so replied now again

so i odnt think any prb with it buddy
                    Should respond in this manner, as you are not using a messenger services. You need to fully spell out your words as this is a forum that other members would not understand slang.
                    Well my good man, I seem to to be humble by your presents in this matter and would like to not consume your time in this simplistic problem I do seem to be encountering at the moment. Pardon me if I did not properly thank you for your assistance in previous post, it is just I am unaware in how to procede to find a resolution to my query.

Once again I will patiently wait for you responce in this matter.

Comment

cool man..
                      thanks for explaining me everything
                      is there any booklet of manual of this forum etiquette then let me know
                      i would like to know

Refresh your page and delete other image from your image folder.
                      why so?
                      what do you mean by other image?
                      V.H.SHAH

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X