New Forum Not Appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Not Appearing

I have tried adding a 20th forum to my site, and after I click Submit, the Forum Manager menu comes up, but my new forum does not appear on the forum manager. What happened?

I assume there is no limit to the number of forums I can have.

No limit. Have you installed any add-ons? What are you doing exactly?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

We're using v3.6.4. We have no add ons.

I click on "Add New Forum". I am basing it off one of my forums that works just fine. I add a name to the forum and a description. I assign a display order of 20. I don't change anything else. I click Submit.

Then when the forum manager screen pops up, my new forum is gone.

Comment

Try a different browser. There is no reason for this to happen with the original vB coee.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I just tried using IE instead of Firefox, but no luck.

Comment

Can you please open a support ticket in the members area and be sure to include admincp ftp and phpmyadmin login information.

Comment

I am not the primary admin on this board, so I'll have to see if I can get that info to submit a ticket.

If it helps any, I tried to change the Display order from 3 to 20 for one of the existing forums, and when I clicked "Save ", nothing changed. I even tried deleting that forum, and nothing changed (even though I get a message saying "Saved Display Order Successfully").

Comment

Working...
              X