How do I change the Next Thread Text Color and Logout Text Color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change the Next Thread Text Color and Logout Text Color

How do I change the color of the Text for the Logout text and the Next Thread and Previous thread when you are viewing a thread? I can't find which part of the style it is:

Edit: I've submitted a support ticket, I'll post the answer here when I get a response.
    Last edited by Xodus; Thu 7 Jun '07, 6:59pm.

# find in template: FORUMHOME
    # add span style color/colour
    Code:
    [COLOR="Blue"]		<!-- member logout -->
    		<td align="$stylevar[right]"><a href="login.php?$session[sessionurl]do=logout&amp;logouthash=$bbuserinfo[logouthash]"  onclick="return log_out()"><phrase 1="$bbuserinfo[username]">[COLOR="#ff0000"]<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">[/COLOR]$vbphrase[log_out_x][COLOR="Red"]</span>[/COLOR]</phrase></a></td>
    		<!-- end member logout -->[/COLOR]
    Going to chech if that is proper XHTML coding

Comment

Okay, what about here though:

http://xoduslive.net/img/etc/text2.jpg

Comment

Is it black everywhere?
        Was going to suggest you enter values in Main CSS area .page {Page Background}, but that would apply to links you would not want those colors/colours change.

# find in template: SHOWTHREADS
        # add span style color/colour
        Code:
        [COLOR="#0000ff"]<div class="smallfont" align="center">
        	<strong>&laquo;</strong>
        		<a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$threadid&amp;goto=nextoldest" rel="nofollow">[COLOR="Red"]<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">[/COLOR]$vbphrase[prev_thread][COLOR="Blue"]</span>[/COLOR]</a>
        		|
        		<a href="showthread.php?$session[sessionurl]t=$threadid&amp;goto=nextnewest" rel="nofollow">[COLOR="#ff0000"]<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">[/COLOR]$vbphrase[next_thread][COLOR="Blue"]</span>[/COLOR]</a>
        	<strong>&raquo;</strong>
        </div>[/COLOR]
        You can find mostly all with a simple phrase search to template search
        Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Thu 7 Jun '07, 9:48pm. Reason: added option

Comment

Okay. Thanks. Maybe I should add this to a feature request. :hmm:

Comment

Alright, that worked, thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X