Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin F
    replied
    The license agreement only allows one test installation and requires that this is in a folder named testvb

Leave a comment:

• Pc1203
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Yes, the license allows you to install one test installation, providing this is not publicly accessible and is in a folder named testvb.
    1) Does it have to be in testvb?
    2) Can I have 2 instead of one but, both are password protected?

Leave a comment:

• Vinyljunky
    replied
    Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
    Use a htaccess and a htpasswd file to secure the directory and require login to access it. On some servers this can be set up via a secure directories or secure folders option in the hosting control panel.
    Ah yes of course

Thanks

VJ

Leave a comment:

• peterska2
    replied
    Use a htaccess and a htpasswd file to secure the directory and require login to access it. On some servers this can be set up via a secure directories or secure folders option in the hosting control panel.

Leave a comment:

• Vinyljunky
    replied
    Originally posted by Colin F View Post
    Yes, the license allows you to install one test installation, providing this is not publicly accessible and is in a folder named testvb.
    Im not quite sure how to make it unavailable for the public

VJ

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Vinyljunky
    started a topic Development Instalation

Development Instalation

Dear All,

Am I allowed to install a development instance of VB ?

I'd like to do this for several reasons:
    a) install on another host, ready and test everything so that I can move hosts.
    b) To test new mods, layouts etc ...

Cheers

VJ
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X