Adding Profile fields to memberlist.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Profile fields to memberlist.php

I just recently set up a Class Reunion forum and I'd like to modify my Memberlist to show everyones location. What would I need to modify to add that data to the memberlist.php

Site is at http://www.nicevillehs87.php

Still very much work in progress, but I do know that it would be nice to quickly see where people are currently at in that list.

Go into User Profile Fields in the Admin CP and look at the User Profile Field Manager. Edit the location field and set "Field searchable on member's list" to Yes and "Show on Member's List" to Yes.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Both are currently set to Yes, but I still only show the default list.

I like how the one on this forum shows registration date and last visit as well.

Comment

Revert your memberlist templates and make sure the appropriate options are checked under vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> User Listing and Profile Viewing.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Figured it out Thanks.

Is there anyway to control their display order?

Comment

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at vBulletin.org.
            Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

I went into the admin control panel on my 3.6.7pl1 installation. Went to custom fields and changed the display order. Refreshed my memberlist.php and the order changed there too.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X