Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar problems

Hi,

I have a new problem. I am the administrator for a forum which has individual calendar setups. I am unable to access my own calendar, instead see

Warning: Division by zero in /includes/functions_calendar.php on line 1239

at the top of the forum page, and the message

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /homepages/40/d98583339/htdocs/ST/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 3076

I thought that this may relate to a recent Firefox upgrade, but the same occurs in IE.

I have disabled the two extra products to no avail. Interestingly, one of these is "Log in as User" and when I do "Log in as user" the calendar works for everyone with a calendar (except my own!)

I'd be grateful for any advice. Thanks,

Jim
    Last edited by James Innes; Sun 3 Jun '07, 12:18pm.

To troubleshoot this, first reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Makesure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'SuspectFile Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Calendar non-update

Well I have a problem also with the Calendar and figure not to make another thread since there was one already about it...

I just recently upgraded my forum from 3.6.4 to 3.6.7 And i noticed and several members been asking why the Calendar isn't updated to the 2007 calendar, its still showing the 2006 calendar.. I am wondering how do i fix this issue.. Thanks

Comment

AdminCP -> Calendars -> Calendar Manager -> Edit -> Options -> Date Range

Set this to the required dates.

Comment

Thanks for the help.. I am still learning my way around the forum options, even though its been a few years now that i have had VB as a forum.. lol

Comment

Here are some great resources : http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html

Comment

Steve,
              Thanks for a quick reply. I upgraded to 3.6.7 checked the files are all current, disabled hooks, used a new style (removed my custom auto expanding logo). Unfortunately the calendar is still unavailable. Only difference is in the message, now ends with line 3083 instead of 3076. Same warning at the top of the page.
              Grateful for any further help. Thanks Jim

Comment

If you have followed all of Steve's instructions please submit a support ticket including FTP and AdminCP information in the sensitive information field.
                Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X