How Do I Change or Add to the Registration Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Change or Add to the Registration Page

this is what I see when the registration word or link is clicked for our site, where do I find this so I can add more to the rules part ?

Forum Rules In order to proceed, you must agree with the following rules: Forum Rules
    Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
    Although the administrators and moderators of FTAVIEW will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of FTAVIEW, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of FTAVIEW reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I have read, and agree to abide by the FTAVIEW rules.
    in what template, or area do I need to go to add to this...

its a phrase, to find it check the phrases search

"forum_rules_description"

Comment

check phrases, where ?

styles and templates, in the ACP, or is it somewhere else I need to look

sorry new to VB, still learning....

Thanks...

Comment

For future reference all language is in Phrases. Do a 'Search in Phrases' for the specific language you are looking for, then edit the appropriate Phrase.

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Note: To edit a phrase, place the new phrase in the available language text boxes.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks so much,,,found exactly what I was looking for....I forgot all about that area.....

Off I go editing......

Cheers...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X