Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Download Error & MySQL Error in phpadmin when checked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ5A
    replied
    Sorry Floris to keep bothering you...

Originally posted by Floris View Post
    There should only be one, I don't know how to fix this.
    Do you know who I could contact to help correct this problem? Could this problem be related to the Downloading problem? I wondering if when this problem happened maybe my hosting company had a problem & tried to Backup the DB?

I'm lost on how to go about this because I've never had a DB problem with MySQL?

EDITED...
    I just found this post...
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=180980

It sounds very similar to my problem, when my backup starts working again. I'll try to delete the second key for postuserid & see what happens. Maybe I get lucky!
    Last edited by DJ5A; Thu 24 May '07, 7:43am.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    There should only be one, I don't know how to fix this.

Leave a comment:

• DJ5A
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    If you have a backup and during download it stops, then this is a hosting related issue and not vBulletin's. It could be any file, backup and script included in that .gz dump. If it doesn't download 100% then your ftp might have a download limit per session (just guessing here) or your ISP drops your connection for unknown reason after around 20mb. This is not something we can help you with, sorry. WinRAR obviously prints out the error because the backup you downloaded isn't 100%.
    Hello Floris:

Thank You for the quick reply, I sort of understand your quote above & I'll have my web host check in to it...

What about this part of the problem in phpadmin...
    Originally posted by DJ5A View Post
    I go to phpadmin, I repair & optimize tables everything looks Ok. If I check tables it gives these messages...

Problems with indexes of table `thread`
    More than one INDEX key was created for column `postuserid`

Does anybody know what's going on & how to correct this? I need to do a DB backup.
    The above errors in my quote above, is this normal in phpadmin? I haven't restored a DB or touched it in months except for downloading backups? I've never seen those messages before?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Here are our instructions on how to backup a database of vBulletin.

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/backup

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If you have a backup and during download it stops, then this is a hosting related issue and not vBulletin's. It could be any file, backup and script included in that .gz dump. If it doesn't download 100% then your ftp might have a download limit per session (just guessing here) or your ISP drops your connection for unknown reason after around 20mb. This is not something we can help you with, sorry. WinRAR obviously prints out the error because the backup you downloaded isn't 100%.

Leave a comment:

• DJ5A
    started a topic Download Error & MySQL Error in phpadmin when checked?

Download Error & MySQL Error in phpadmin when checked?

Hello Everybody:

I'm running 3.6.5 on a Apache server.

When I try to download the DB (roughly 55MB) from my Cpanel Backups Page it stops between 9MB & 19MB. I check the WinRar files and it has this error...

! *** DB Backups\vb.gz: Unexpected end of archive
    ! *** DB Backups\vb.gz: CRC failed in vb. The file is corrupt

I go to phpadmin, I repair & optimize tables everything looks Ok. If I check tables it gives these messages...

Problems with indexes of table `thread`
    More than one INDEX key was created for column `postuserid`

Does anybody know what's going on & how to correct this? I need to do a DB backup.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X