A poll for non members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A poll for non members

Can I create a poll for non registered members to use?

Otherwords, I LOVE THE POLL FEATURE!!!!!!!!!! lol

and would like to use it for my listeners who are NOT a part of the fan club. Is this possible and will it not allow them to vote twice?
    Last edited by voice903fm; Thu 24th May '07, 5:35am. Reason: typo

Does not work on internet protocal[ip], as I can vote as guest many time with using proxy and come in as a member and vote. I say it is not a good way to run a poll. Use forum permissions/usrgroup permission to set to vote.

Comment

Sorry Jose, you lost me there. Can you be more clear.

I also meant to say I wanted those that were NOT a member to be able to vote.

Comment

There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Can vote on Polls is a usergroup permission. You can allow guests to vote on polls, but as Jose said, guests could vote multiple times by using a range of proxies.
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X