Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i get back to the roots?

Hello Everyone,

I have a heavily modded forum and i know this has been asked 1,000s of times but i think I'm searching for the wrong thing.

MY forum is having problems with the database and i want to start fresh but i don't want to clear everything and start brand new what I'm asking is for a way for me to strip all other tables in the database except for the ones that come with VB basic install so i would still have my users and posts and usergroups etc.

Is there a mod to do this or......Also i cant just remove the products our database is acting weird and i rather have everything back to normal and build back up from there.

Thanks for any help in advance!
    Last edited by Juansito; Wed 23rd May '07, 3:37pm.

Backup then uninstall all your products. If you are unsure how to uninstall them, you will need to seek support from the appropriate place for the product concerned.

If all else fails, you can use ImpEx to import your data into a fresh installation. However, this does not convert any custom fields, settings, or other customizations that you have made.
    Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X