Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Olson
    replied
    Steve, please check my service ticket history. You'll then understand what I was talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If you have User Titles set in the Usergroup settings or these users have custom user titles, then those will not be applicable.

Leave a comment:

• chelle_91
    replied
    Originally posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Check a few in the AdminCP. See if the USES CUSTOM TITLE is set to YES in a user's profile. Last time I had the vB people upgrade my software, EVERYONE'S setting got changed to YES. I had to hit up the vB people for a custom query to clear that setting (for standard titles only). After I executed the query, I was able to successfully run the function that Steve told you about.

thanks somebody new just joined and it worked for them, but not for the current members.

Leave a comment:

• Dennis Olson
    replied
    Check a few in the AdminCP. See if the USES CUSTOM TITLE is set to YES in a user's profile. Last time I had the vB people upgrade my software, EVERYONE'S setting got changed to YES. I had to hit up the vB people for a custom query to clear that setting (for standard titles only). After I executed the query, I was able to successfully run the function that Steve told you about.

Leave a comment:

• chelle_91
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Then you didn't change them. What did you do exactly?
    thats what I changed them to. but they are not showing up, the vb ones are, even after I updated them.

User Title Manager

Newbie 0

Member 100

Senior Member 500

Veteran Member 1000

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Then you didn't change them. What did you do exactly?

Leave a comment:

• chelle_91
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    Update this counter:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Update User Titles and Ranks

thanks for the help, but after doing that the titles stayed the same. any other suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Update this counter:

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Update Counters -> Update User Titles and Ranks

Leave a comment:

• chelle_91
    started a topic User Title Question

User Title Question

I edited my user titles, then I updated them like I was suppose to, but the same titles I had before are still showing up instead of the new ones I added. What am I doing wrong?