.PSD's for the buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .PSD's for the buttons

I tried to do a search for .psd but the term is too short. It has been a while but, back in the day I remember that someone somewhere had posted different color versions of the button images for the software. Does anyone know where I can get those? Are they available in PSD form?
    Chuck
    SiriusBuzz.com

You can find the vB Graphics Development Kit in the 'Member Support' link in the Members Area here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I hate to take the easy way out but I could have sworn I remember someone that offered all of the VB buttons in different colors for free. Hell I would even pay if someone knew of a place that did custom buttons. I don't need a whole layout but a custom button set would be awesome.
      Chuck
      SiriusBuzz.com

Comment

"The second version contains small unlayered Photoshop files with alpha transparency. These files are at the same size as the graphics they are designed to build, and are used to quickly generate a new set of images with edges antialiased to your own boards' colors."

How can you quickly generate a new set of images when there are no layers? I know how to set up batch actions in PS but I wouldn't know what to do when there is only one layer. Are these images supposed to be used for changing the main colors of the buttons? Maybe I am not clear on what exactly this second button set is for.
        Chuck
        SiriusBuzz.com

Comment

Look at vbulletin.org in the graphics forum
          Peggy
          ~ normal is overrated ~

One Buzy Mama!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X