Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    I am glad to hear this indeed resolved it for you. Good luck customizing your forum and have a great time with vBulletin. Let me know if you require any further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• princeedward
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris View Post
    The column where the username is in is not wide enough to hold both the username as well as the gender icon.

I believe by default it is set to 175px wide. Open the postbit_legacy template and find the table width value for 175 and change it to 225 and see if that helps.
    thanks a lot Floris...it did work and solve my problem...just change it to 200 and it work great...

million thanks...and best regards

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    The column where the username is in is not wide enough to hold both the username as well as the gender icon.

I believe by default it is set to 175px wide. Open the postbit_legacy template and find the table width value for 175 and change it to 225 and see if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• princeedward
    started a topic Please Help Me! About This...How Do I?

Please Help Me! About This...How Do I?

just wanna ask anyone for this please...i dont know do i modify my postbit_legacy...my gender legend goes down, everytime my members username is longer...i just want that icon to be next or on the last letter or character of every username...the way it used to be

please view my attachment also...

appreciate any possible help here

thanks a lot and best regards to all
    Attached Files
Working...
X