Switching between templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching between templates

I have 2 templates.. one of them is the default.. I have the new one as 1 and the default as 2 in display order.. however.. mozilla is displaying the new one while IE is only displaying the default.. someone help me out plz.

Thanks alot,
    Eric

You can set what the actual default is under vBulletin Options -> Style and Language Options. It doesn't rely on order.

One of the browsers probably has a style cookie which is why it is showing something different.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks alot but i have another problem. the style picker shows up at the bottom left no whether i have it set to or not. why is this?

Comment

Because you have:

1) Set it so users can switch styles. You can turn this off at the same location as above.

2) Have both styles set as being selectable by the users in the Style Manager. You should uncheck that box for any style you don't want them to see.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X