( Exceeds your quota ) problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ( Exceeds your quota ) problem

wensday morning i installed Plugin File: vb_calendar366_xss_fix_plugin.xml to my 3.6.4 forum after that some of mebers cant attach files and the get this error message:

Exceeds your quota by (what ever ) Click here to view your attachments

after that i disabled the plugin vb_calendar366_xss_fix_plugin.xml then every thing came back to normal

how to solve this problem?

Did you disable all plugins or just the xss_fix plugin? The xss_fix plugin doesn't relate or touch the attachment system in any way.

Comment

Barring the effects of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, there is absolutely no way that the plugin can be related to your quota problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kier View Post
        Barring the effects of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, there is absolutely no way that the plugin can be related to your quota problem.
        Nice reference.
        Jason Litka - Utter Ramblings

Comment

Originally posted by Boxy View Post
          Did you disable all plugins or just the xss_fix plugin? The xss_fix plugin doesn't relate or touch the attachment system in any way.
          i just disabled the xss_fix plugin and the problem fixed then reinabled again and no problem happen

seems the fix for my problem just disabling and re enabling the plugin xss_fix

i see threre is 2 xss_fix plugins in the thread
          http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...10#post1355810

on ( May 15th 2007, 10:50am ) and ( May 16th 2007, 1:16pm )

should i install both of them or the first one is enough?

Comment

You need to use the fix in the last post in addition to the fix in the earlier post if you are running 3.6.6

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Anne View Post
              You need to use the fix in the last post in addition to the fix in the earlier post if you are running 3.6.6
              I installed the fix in the last post and the
              (Exceeds your quota by (what ever ) Click here to view your attachments) error message came back again , it happen with the moderators only so i just disabled the fix and re enable it again and the problem solved

seems Heisenberg uncertainty principle does not go with my forum ... LOL

Best regards

Comment

How are you trying to upload the xml file?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                  How are you trying to upload the xml file?
                  I installed the plugin by following the instructions here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/i...rsion=30607500

admincp>Plugins & Products>Manage Products>import/export product
                  Last edited by xmlxp; Sat 19 May '07, 1:58am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X