Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Load Numbers Disappeared After Upgrade to 3.6.6

Hi all,

After upgrade vB from 3.6.5 to 3.6.6, I've noticed that the three sets of numbers that indicate server load (immediately after the users online in the admin CP) are no longer there. I didn't change any options immediately before or after the upgrade, but now, all I'm seeing is:

Users Online 104 (55 members and 49 guests)

Can someone please help me out? Thanks.

I can't reproduce this, one one hosting provider, running 3.6.6 (upgraded from 3.6.5)

Server Load Averages 0.02 0.06 0.02 | 382 Users Online (3 members and 379 guests)

and another one, fresh 3.6.6 install

Server Load Averages 1.71 1.63 1.47 | 1612 Users Online (291 members and 1321 guests)

Comment

This is happening to me as well. I replaced the 3.6.6 ACP index with the 3.6.5 index, and the numbers came back. PaulM explained why this is in my thread
      Adam

Admin of PentaxForums.com, premiere photography forum for Pentax users (Big-Board).

Comment

Probably safer to just cut and paste the relevant block of code, just in case there any other important changes in that file.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

You're right- I've now done that and everything works perfectly. Attached are instructions on what to modify for those that are interested.
          Attached Files
          Adam

Admin of PentaxForums.com, premiere photography forum for Pentax users (Big-Board).

Comment

Originally posted by MoMan View Post
            You're right- I've now done that and everything works perfectly. Attached are instructions on what to modify for those that are interested.
            Thanks, that worked.

Comment

Thanks Mo-man, very helpful.

Floris, it had vanished here too. I was hoping you'd fix this between 3.6.6 and 3.6.7. (to avoid having to mod the php files), but hey ho...

Comment

Thanks for the fix - had posted earlier in the How Do I forum about this issue - got my server load figures back now.

Comment

Yeah, just figured out myself:
                  http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...99&postcount=4
                  MsXLabs Forum

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X