Login Problems!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problems!?

This is weird. Members will go to login. They login fine and can go into forums but when they go to the Calender...Contact..and some other areas they have to do a SECOND login. Then ALL is fine afterwards?

Is this a cache issue? Or whats going on?

Which version of vBulletin are you running?
    Do you have any modifications installed?
    Did you customize the config.php's cookie prefix variable?
    Did you set custom values for the admin control panel > vboptions > cookie settings (domain and path)

Do they click on the [remember me] checkbox during login?

Comment

Im running 3.6.5 but I cannot do 3.6.6 until i do a full backup of my 2 mods.

This problem justed on its own. And What cookie prefix should there be?

I have no custome cookie settings at all.

I do select Remember Me.

Try it out for yourself.

Forum: VirtualDodge.com
      Username: OrangeRacer
      Password: banana

Just login first..then try to go to the calender link in the navbar. It will ask u to login again.

Comment

My nav bar links didn't have WWW. in front of my domain name and when i put the full url www.virtualdodge.com it finally works. I wonder why when it was VirtualDodge.com without the www. it wouldn't show me as logged in?

Comment

The URL virtualdodge.com is different to www.virtualdodge.com in terms of cookie settings.

check the forum url in AdminCP > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Site Name / URL / Contact Details and ensure that it is set to the same as the most commonly used version of your site URL.
          Kerry-Anne :)

Twitter Blog

www.peterska2.com www.worldnewszone.com www.popularusenetgroups.com www.superclickers.co.uk www.forumsforchrist.com www.browsergameplanet.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X