No announcement yet.

3.6.6 newthread problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had them all turned off, via the usercp option and via the define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); in config.php

I had deleted everything to do with the plugins from the xml folder as requested.

I then put a clean vbb folder in place, reverted all templates, and started to remove (physically) all the plugins despite the fact the whole plugin system was disabled in two places. Two hours later and with only 4 plugins left which I cannot just remove due to the data they contain (my clubs members would hunt me down if I did!) I stopped deleting pluigns and decided to restore the site instead.

When I have more time I will copy the site sideways onto a difference database and then clean/uninstall everything. If it still goes wrong I will report it, if it doesn't I'll post up and say what I removed which fixed the problem.

Comment

What version of php and mysql are you running?
      What four hacks are left? Maybe others will have this issue...
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

PHP 5.0.5
        MySQL 4.1.20

vBPicGallery 10.0.3
        iTrader 2.0.1
        ibProArcade 2.6.1
        Farcaster's Event Attendance 1.2.1

Comment

I would log it as a bug, your problem is in a new piece of code added in 3.6.6

There are no other changes in that file, so running the 3.6.4 version will not affect anything else.
          Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Having now created a test system which still has the problem, I have logged the bug here as suggested.

Comment

Hi,

I have the same problem here with PHP Version 5.0.5-Debian-0.~sarge1.
              Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /var/www/forum/newreply.php on line 362
              Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /var/www/forum/register.php on line 384
              Will have a look at the bug now.

Ciao,
              Sacha
              Thermomix, Rezepte und Küchenmaschinen

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X